What’s up? Is anyone else perpetually cold?! It’s like 76 in my house but I’m freezing my gonads off, my toes are frozen and I keep shivering! Make it stop!!
Kathleen will be 11 months old in less than two weeks which means I have just about two months to finish getting everything for her birthday. She’s getting so big so fast and learning so much. In just a couple months she has figured out how to crawl and pull herself up on things. Her crib has little tooth marks all over the inside of the rail. Oh, and she has her first tooth! Kat also loves to use the entertainment center as a chew toy and that freaks me out because I’m that slightly overprotective momma.
So I’ve decided some accountability may help me get some stuff done that I tend to put off till last minute so I’ll share my monthly goals, feel free to share your own in the comments.
I’m in no way healthy, I’m not even 30 yet and already my joints are screaming at me to lose weight and to move more. The moving more is kind of a seasonal thing, once it warms up outside and I get more outside chores to accomplish I’ll be moving more.
- Move more!
- Get more veggies into our diet
- Take Kat and the dog for more walks, at least three a week
- Be more mindful of what I put in my body
By work, I mean this, the blog. My ‘day job’ has me in a bit of a rut but can’t really do anything about it at this time.
- Introduce another weekly or bi-weekly post
- Do some polls with the facebook page to see what content you guys wanna see
- Try to get some posts set up in advance so I’m not rushing around to finish, I’ll admit this is an almost every post occurrence
- Clean off my desk! It is atrocious! At least a foot and a half deep with crap.
- This is more of a running thing but my laundry is waaaay behind but that happens when you have an infant that likes to unfold everything, dump your baskets and ‘help’ so I usually save it for naps which are few and far between
- I seriously need to fix the line on my clothesline, I tightened it and now its too tight so I gotta loosen it before I can use it again but between Kat and the weather I haven’t gotten a chance.
So that’s what I’ve got so far and I’ll keep you guys updated, if I’m being honest I don’t think my desk will get done but the rest is a sure thing. What are your goals?